Want to test your archery skills?
Great Southern Archers invites you to
a combined field, indoor & target endurance competition that will stretch your archery skills and let you see what you are made of.
The competition will start in the morning with a WA 60/900 target round. Then after lunch a 24 WA Field shoot, followed in the evening by an AA Indoor 18m. That’s 222 in a single day! By the end, you’ll know you’ve shot some arrows!
The event will be held on Saturday, 28 March, 2020:
- Target Round WA 60/900 held at GSA range 85 Forrest Rd, Strathalbyn:
- 0830-0930 : Registration, target and field group allocation & unofficial practice
- 0930-1215 : WA 60/900
- Lunch 1215-1315. A BBQ lunch is included.
- Field Round 24 WA Field held at GSA range 85 Forrest Rd. Strathalbyn:
- 1330-1700 : 24 WA Field
- Dinner is not included in the entry fee but GSA will be making a group booking at – Venue TBA. Please indicate on entry if you wish to be included.
- Indoor Round AA Indoor 18m held at Goolwa Sports Stadium, Glendale Grove, Goolwa
- 1845 -1900 : Registration/target allocation
- 1915-2100 : AA indoor 18m
- Presentations 2115
Entries can be made through ARCHERY SA and entrants must register for all three events in The Archers’ Diary.
The fee for the competition is $60 which includes all three events and a BBQ lunch.
Archers who complete all three events will receive a certificate of participation. Awards will be presented for cross bow, bare bow/longbow, recurve and compound bow types in the categories:
- Female Master, Veteran and VeteranPlus collectively
- Female Open, i.e. all other competitors
- Male Master, Veteran and VeteranPlus collectively.
- Male Open, i.e. all other competitors