Home of all things South Australian, in archery. ARCHERY SA (or as it was known until 1993, the Archery Society of South Australia) was formed at a meeting in 1947 and started in 1948. However, archery is recorded as having begun in South Australia with Adelaide's founding father, Colonel William Light when he arrived in 1836. His bow and arrows are in a collection formerly held by the City of Adelaide and now held by the SA Migration Museum.
Today ARCHERY SA is one of the premier archery bodies in Australia.
As South Australia's principal archery organisation, we welcome all and any new Clubs and enquiries.
Patron: His Excellency the Honourable Hieu Van Le, AO
(Our e-Mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org)
Governor of South Australia
The Archery Society of South Australia was formed in 1947. Incorporated on 15 December, 1964 its name changed to ARCHERY South Australia on 23 October, 1992. (Reg No: A0002745R)