At its meeting on Thursday, 11 February ARCHERY SA formally ratified the selection of its State Youth Team to attend the 2021 National Youth Championships in Burnie, Tasmania (which were postponed from 2020).
The Championships will be held 15-19 April (with unofficial practice on 14 April and a Matchplay Event on 20 April).
Congratulations to all on your selection and we wish you good shooting!
- Ryan Bird, SVAC (Southern Vales AC)
- Rainer Frochtenicht, EFA (EDEN Field Archers)
- Regardt Frochtenicht, EFA
- Georgina Graham, AAC (Adelaide AC)
- Kyle Lewcock, BAC (Barossa AC)
- Joshua Turner, EFA
- Anna Twining, EFA
- Toby Webb, HA (HILLS ARCHERS)
- Bailey Wildman, EFA
- James Azli, AAC
- Lily Azli, AAC
- Casey Isles, AAC
Manager, Kate Turner Assistant Manager, Coach, TBA