After reading the guidelines regarding this scholarship, please complete the following application to apply.
*If you have not read the guidelines, we encourage you to do so HERE
* Please also ensure you have all the necessary information, including the details of the items being funded and a statement of endorsement from the Club Youth Co-ordinator, Club Coach or Club Official.
The applicant will need to have obtained a signed and dated statement from the Club Youth Co-ordinator, Club Coach or Club Official and upload it here. (Image or PDF document only.)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Applicant accepts the following
- I have read and understood the Gazelles Scholarship guidelines and agree to abide by all Terms and Conditions as outlined therein
- The funds provided must be used for the approved items as detailed in this application.
- Any changes to the project that would result in funding being expended, other than as detailed in the application, must not be made without prior written approval by ARCHERY SA.
- Compliance with all relevant and applicable legislation and all lawful conditions, requirements, notices and directives issued or applicable under any such legislation or by any statutory Authorities.
- The Applicant is responsible for obtaining all relevant invoices.
- The Applicant is responsible to obtain all necessary insurances and ARCHERY SA will not be held liable for any matter arising out of this Scholarship.
- ARCHERY SA may provide written or printed acknowledgement of the scholarship in correspondence, media releases, invitations and any advertising or promotional material in relation to this project.
- ARCHERY SA will keep all personal information confidential and will only disclose it with the Applicant's consent. (Please note, that we may need to release your personal information where:ARCHERY SA is required and authorised by law to do so, or it is necessary to share information for promoting safety and well-being.)