ARCHERY SA Calendar
2018 Calendar (PDF document) updated 16/12/2017
2017 Calendar (as PDF documents: in 2-month blocks)
JAN/FEB MAR/APR MAY/JUN JUL/AUG SEP/OCT NOV/DEC
Link to ARCHERY SA Weather Policy
Never Miss Another Event Again!
Subscribe to ARCHERY SA's events on YOUR calendar
ARCHERY SA now offers you many different ways to subscribe to the ARCHERY SA Programme and Shooting Calendar. With this system you can subscribe to the schedule using most of the most popular calendar applications including: Thunderbird, Microsoft Outlook, MSN Hotmail Calendar, Apple iCal, Google Calendar. (Our 30Boxes Calendar started 1 October, 2007... so all events and links to results from then are available.)
CLICK HERE and follow the simple instructions to subscribe.
Entries for ARCHERY SA tournaments (since 1 January, 2014) are online. Please visit the relevant event for details (see "Upcoming Events" on the home page).
It's worth remembering why went this way....
- volunteers had to check the ARCHERY SA post office box for entries
- there was confusion around what the entry fees for each event were
- arguments about when an entry was lodged/received occurred from time to time
- not all entries were legible
- entries were lost/mislaid/overlooked/eaten by the dog
- entrants were not accountable for inputting their information; errors abounded
- the collation of entries and target allocations was time consuming
- the chasing of entry fee payments seemed endless
- the number of entrants could not be effectively limited when capacity was at a premium (although few events had a limit, it has to be said)
But what if I don't have a computer and access to the Internet?
86% of households in South Australia (source: ABS Report 2014-2015, up from 83% in 2013-2014 and 74% in 2010-2011) have access to the Internet. It will not be difficult to find someone who can assist you. Clubs are also encouraged to assist the small proportion of their membership who may have difficulty using the Internet. Other measures include utilising the (generally) free services available at your local library or community centre and entries can also be lodged online using a tablet or smart phone.
I don't possess a credit/debit card - how can I pay?
No problem - PayPal payments are accepted (this can be linked to a bank account - you don't need a credit card).
What are the entry fees for the various events?
These are listed on the Entry Fees Schedule.
My Club doesn't have a computer?
There are schemes available for community groups to access refurbished (ex-Govt) computers at little or no cost. These days this cannot be an excuse for not helping the small minority of your Club members who might choose not to use the Internet.
What Age Class are You, this year? - CLICK HERE
Application for a Club to host an ARCHERY SA Tournament
Application for a Club to conduct an AA Registered Tournament or QRE
For more Club information and forms - CLICK HERE (We Are Archery!/Club Information)